Friday, February 22, 2008

the sleep of angels

Augustus sleeps

Really, is there anything more perfect than a sleeping toddler? And I mean that on so many levels. I can never quite capture the perfect innocence, the perfect vanilla breath, the perfect love of love sleeping.
We have been sick here, and I mean Sick. Uugggghhhh. But it has given me the opportunity to slow down and snuggle. A lot. Lot's of big girl snuggles, lot's of little boy snuggles, and lots of Frida snuggles also because as does Augustus does Frida. The homeschool mamas have been amazing at picking up Magdalena and taking her to the library two Fridays in a row, taking her to homeschool (because homeschool is not at my house, funny, right?) because I cannot take two sneezing snotting hacking feverish toddlers anywhere, not to mention that this mama is exhibiting those very same symptoms. Begone sickness! Maybe that will do the trick. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. WE LOVE CONNOR AND CO. SICKNESS BE GONE. XOXOXOXOGLITTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo sorry that the sickies found your house. I feel your pain, truly.

    ReplyDelete