Monday, April 7, 2008

my secret (macro) life




In case you didn't know, I'm a bloggaholic. Ok, not really, but there are a few blogs outside of the realm of friends blogs that I visit on a regular basis and there always seem to be blog projects or challenges and this is the macro challenge here http://orangeflower.typepad.com/orange_flower/

All the photos are so gorgeous and well done. I blog at night, when everyone else is asleep, and never remember the photo during the day while there is beautiful light and flowers outside, so here is my first macro entry, late but oh well. The onions that didn't get fully drenched in tempura batter and fried to a crispy light delight. It looks kinda like a crazy face to me. Somehow pleasing. Not having an infant has caught up with me and I'm itchin for a creative outlet. I guess a bit desperately! Anyoo, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment